1.903.675.4124 1260 S. Palestine St, Athens, TX 75751
O’Brien Vision Center was established in 1970 by Dr. David O’Brien in Southaven first on Highway 51 at Whitworth and shortly thereafter, in 1971, moved to Stateline Road in what is now known as DeSoto Plaza. In 1992, O’Brien Vision Center moved East on Stateline Road to Colonnade Shopping Center across from Kroger. The next year, 1993, Dr. Michael O’Brien joined the practice followed by Dr. Jonathan Wilson in 2004.
Construction on the brand new Pecan Grove Professional Building began in June of 2009, and in 2010 O’Brien Vision Center was again relocated to its current, state-of-the-art facility at 1890 Goodman Road East.
1.903.675.41241260 S. Palestine St, Athens, TX 75751